Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello Spring time!!!


I don't know about you but I amREADY for warmer weather and summer. But until that comes lets enjoy some Spring time. I love the colors and joy spring brings with it. Every thing is in bloom, calves bound in open fields and the colors are so vibrant!

About 5 years ago or so my mom and I started a tradition on Valentines day to make sugar cookie cut-out hearts of all sizes and give them to people at church. They were a hit, and so much fun making & decorating each one. The reds, pinks, whites, sprinkles and love:)
One day we were at a kitchen store downtown Colorado Springs and saw cookie cut outs of Bunnies, Flowers, & Eggs and thought, "How fun, we can do Spring/Easter cookies." The more we got talking the more fun it sounded... Blue, Green, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Sprinkles of all shapes and colors. Whew this was gonna be a project but a FUN day!

We started mid morning and didn't finish till evening but here are some items we created!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog page. Wild Whitney's Creations or Whitney's Wild Creations !!! I love it babe !

    ReplyDelete